Skip to content
Angler Charters FAQ’s
Questions & Answers
- How many people can an Angler charter have on board?
Up to 6 passengers can be in a charter group.
- Where does the charter start from?
The Angler is docked at the north end of Belmont Harbor. Using the address in a GPS may not put you right at the dock. Our coordinates are 41.947696, -87.641644. The address is 2 West Belmont Harbor Drive. Click here to see a map.
- What can I expect on a Lake Michigan fishing charter?
You can expect to have a great day catching King Salmon, Coho Salmon, Steelhead, Brown Trout and Lake Trout. Spectacular views and sunshine on clear days. A knowledgeable captain that will put you on the fish and make your day of fishing enjoyable.
- What if I have never been fishing before?
There is no need to know anything about fishing on the Angler. All fishing tackle, baits, and fish cleaning provided.
- What if the weather is bad?
If weather conditions are too dangerous for fishing, the charter trip will be rescheduled.
- What kind of boat will we be on?
The Angler is a 38 foot Trojan fly bridge. Learn more about the boat here.
- What kind of fish will we catch?
We’ll catch King Salmon, Coho Salmon, Steelhead, Brown Trout and Lake Trout.
- What will I need to bring on a fishing charter?
Sun protection – sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and clothing to protect yourself from the sun. Bring a cooler stocked with food and drinks and plenty of ice so you can pack cleaned fish for your trip home.
- Do I need a fishing license?
Fishing licenses are required for fishing in Illinois. If you do not already have a license, one day fishing licenses are sold on boat.